Amanza Smith is a well-known model, actress, interior designer, and real estate agent from the United States. She gained prominence for her appearances in the popular Netflix series “Selling Sunset,” which follows the lives of real estate agents at The Oppenheim Group in Los Angeles. In this article, we will delve deeper into Amanza Smith’s wiki, age, ex-husband, boyfriend, birthday, kids, net worth, and more.
Wiki and Early Life
Amanza Smith was born on December 12, 1976, in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. She was raised by her mother, who worked as a lingerie model, and her grandparents. Amanza has not revealed much information about her father. However, she mentioned in interviews that her father was African-American and her mother was German and Irish.
Amanza Smith started her career as an NFL cheerleader for the Indianapolis Colts, in addition to modeling in print media and television. After a few years, she transitioned to acting, and her first role was in the movie “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story” in 2004. She also appeared in other movies like “The Wedding Planner” and “Bring It On Again”.
Amanza Smith married Ralph Brown, a former NFL player for the Arizona Cardinals from 2007 to 2009. The couple reconnected and married in July 2010 after dating for some time. They welcomed their first child, daughter Noah, in 2009 and their second child, son Braker, in 2011. Unfortunately, the couple separated two years later, and their divorce was finalized in 2012.
In August 2019, Amanza Smith had to share her family’s trauma with the world when she learned that her ex-husband, Ralph Brown, had gone missing. Brown’s family and friends launched a search effort, but he has yet to be found.
Amanza Smith’s current boyfriend is not publicly known. However, she was previously in a relationship with actor Taye Diggs. The couple started dating in 2014 and split in 2018.
Current Partner & Kids
Amanza Smith is a multi-talented personality who is known for her work as an interior designer, real estate agent, actress, and model. She has two children, a daughter Noah and son Braker, from her previous marriage to former NFL player Ralph Brown. Smith was awarded full custody of her children in 2022 after her ex-husband went “off the grid” in 2019 and remains missing.
There is limited information available regarding Amanza Smith’s current relationship status. In May 2022, she confirmed that she had been in a relationship for two years but did not reveal the identity of her boyfriend. However, in November 2021, it was reported that she had returned to her first love, interior design, and had decorated and staged homes for Hollywood’s elite.
Amanza Smith is an American interior designer and television personality, known for appearing on the Netflix reality series Selling Sunset. Unfortunately, information regarding Amanza Smith’s family, parents, and siblings is limited. Amanza has not publicly disclosed the identity of her parents or siblings.
However, in a recent Instagram post, Amanza Smith shared a photo of herself with an individual who appears to be her biological father, who is African-American. Her mother is of Caucasian descent, and she considers herself to be multiracial. Information about Amanza Smith’s upbringing, education, and childhood is also not readily available through public sources.
|Real Name||Amanza Smith|
|Birthdate||December 12, 1976|
|Age||46 years old (as of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
|Net worth (estimated)||$2 million.|
|Current Boyfriend||Name Not Known|
|Social Media Profiles||Intsa|
|Height||5 feet 5 Inches.|
Amanza Smith is a well-known interior designer who gained popularity after appearing on the Netflix series “Selling Sunset.” Here is what we know about Amanza Smith’s professional career:
Amanza Smith graduated from Indiana State University with a degree in Interior Design and later moved to Los Angeles, where she began her career as a successful model and entertainment professional. She even worked as an NFL cheerleader for the Indianapolis Colts.
After working in the entertainment industry for several years, she returned to her passion for interior design and started her career as an interior designer. Amanza has over eight years of experience staging homes and as an interior designer.
As an Interior Designer
Before joining the Oppenheim Group as an in-house interior designer in the second season of “Selling Sunset,” Amanza Smith worked on a number of high-profile projects, including designing the interior of the Playboy Mansion and staging homes for celebrities such as Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom, and Taye Diggs. She has also worked on commercial projects such as hotels and restaurants.
Amanza Smith has a unique approach to design, and her creativity and skills have earned her numerous accolades throughout her career. She has completed hundreds of projects with budgets exceeding $250,000 . Amanza’s expertise in interior design, coupled with her experience in modeling and entertainment, has given her a unique perspective on the industry, which she brings to her work.
In addition to her work as an interior designer, Amanza has also worked as a realtor with the Oppenheim Group. While her focus on the show is primarily on interior design, she has also sold a number of properties on the show
- Amanza is the in-house interior designer at the Oppenheim Group.
- She graduated from Indiana State University with a degree in Interior Design.
- Amanza is the CEO of her company, AmanZa LLC, which specializes in design.
- She was previously married to former professional football player Ralph Brown.
- Amanza has worked as an actress and model in addition to her work as an interior designer and real estate agent.
- She has filed a missing persons report and hired a private investigator for her ex-husband, who went missing in 2019.
- Amanza has two children, a son named Noah and a daughter named Braker.
- She has worked as an interior designer for kids’ spaces, running her own business called Kidterior Design.
- Amanza’s mother is African American, and her father is German.
- She has been vocal about the difficulties she faced as a biracial child growing up in Indiana.
- Amanza has experience working with celebrity clients, including Kanye West and Christina Aguilera.
- She has described her personal style as “eclectic” and enjoys incorporating vintage and antique pieces into her designs.
- Amanza is known for her strong and independent personality on “Selling Sunset,” often standing up for herself and her beliefs.
- She is a fan of tattoos and has several, including one of her children’s names on her wrist.
- Amanza has been open about her struggles with anxiety and depression and has spoken publicly about the importance of seeking help and caring for one’s mental health.
See Also- Kuhoo Verma