Raju Punjabi was a popular singer and music producer from Haryana, India. He was known for his catchy and upbeat Haryanvi songs that resonated with the masses. He had a huge fan following in Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and other parts of India. He collaborated with many famous artists, including Sapna Choudhary, the former Bigg Boss contestant. He was fondly called the “King of Tunes” by his admirers.
However, Raju Punjabi’s life came to a tragic end on August 22, 2023, when he passed away at a private hospital in Hisar, Haryana. He was 40 years old and is survived by his wife and three daughters. He was suffering from jaundice for several days and his condition deteriorated rapidly. He was put on ventilator support but could not be saved.
His death has shocked and saddened his fans and the entertainment industry. Many celebrities and politicians have paid their tributes to him on social media. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that his passing away is an “irreparable loss” to the Haryana music industry.
In this article, we will explore Raju Punjabi’s net worth, income sources, record label, music studio and death cause in detail.
Raju Punjabi’s Net Worth
Raju Punjabi’s net worth is not publicly available. However, some unverified websites have estimated his wealth to be around a few lakhs. Considering his successful career, it can be assumed that he was comfortably well off. He had amassed a significant fortune with his hit tracks, sold-out concerts and music collaborations. His songs not only topped the music charts but also brought him profitable deals and endorsements.
According to another source, Raju Punjabi’s net worth had reached around INR 2-3 Crores by 2023. He also charged around 50-60 Lakhs Indian rupees per song performance.
Raju Punjabi’s Income Sources
Raju Punjabi’s main income source was his singing career. He started singing at a young age and had a passion for music. He initially sang Punjabi songs but later switched to Haryanvi songs and gained immense popularity. He had released more than 100 songs in his career, some of which became viral hits. Some of his famous songs are Solid Body, Desi Desi, Aacha Lage Se, Tu Cheez Lajawab, Bhang Mere Yaara Ne and Last Peg.
Raju Punjabi also earned money from his live shows and concerts. He performed across India and abroad and entertained thousands of fans with his energetic and lively performances. He also collaborated with other renowned artists and singers and featured in their songs and albums.
Raju Punjabi also had some income from his YouTube channel, where he uploaded his songs and videos. His channel had more than 1.6 million subscribers and over 500 million views as of August 2023.
Raju Punjabi’s Record Label
Raju Punjabi was associated with Chetak Studio, a leading record label in Haryana that produces and promotes Haryanvi music. Chetak Studio was founded by Sanjay Railhan in 1998 and has produced many hit songs and albums by various artists. Raju Punjabi had released most of his songs under this label and had a good rapport with the owner.
Raju Punjabi’s Music Studio
Raju Punjabi had his own music studio where he composed and recorded his songs. He was also a music producer who created music for himself and other singers. He had a knack for creating catchy tunes and beats that appealed to the audience. He used various instruments and software to create his music. His studio was equipped with modern technology and equipment.
Raju Punjabi’s Death Cause
Raju Punjabi died due to jaundice, a medical condition characterized by the yellowing of the skin, mucous membranes and the whites of the eyes. It occurs due to an excess buildup of a yellow pigment called bilirubin in the blood and tissues.
Bilirubin is produced when red blood cells break down in the body. It is normally cleared out of the body by the liver through bile, which drains into the intestine. However, when the liver is damaged or diseased, it cannot process bilirubin properly and it accumulates in the body.
Jaundice can have various causes, such as viral infections (hepatitis), alcohol abuse, liver cirrhosis, gallstones, blood disorders or genetic disorders.
Jaundice can cause various symptoms, such as dark-colored urine, pale-colored stools, itching, fever, chills, abdominal pain and flu-like symptoms.
Jaundice can be diagnosed by blood tests, urine tests and liver function tests. It can be treated by addressing the underlying cause and providing supportive care. In some cases, surgery or liver transplantation may be required.
Raju Punjabi was suffering from jaundice for several days and was admitted to a private hospital in Hisar. His condition worsened and he was put on ventilator support. However, he could not survive and breathed his last on August 22, 2023.
Follow Newsstarz.com for more interesting news
|Place of Birth||Rawatsar, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India|
|Date of Death||August 22, 2023|
|Place of Death||Hisar, Haryana, India|
|Cause of Death||Jaundice|
|Profession||Singer and Music Producer|
|Record Label||Chetak Studio|
|YouTube Channel||Raju Punjabi Official|
- Raju Punjabi’s real name was Rajesh Kumar. He adopted the stage name Raju Punjabi to appeal to his audience.
- Raju Punjabi’s first song to be played on DJ was “Yaar Dobara Nhi Milne”, released in 2013. He said that this song gave him confidence and recognition in the industry.
- Raju Punjabi had collaborated with Sapna Choudhary, the former Bigg Boss contestant and Haryanvi dancer, on several songs. Some of their popular songs are Jalebi, Teri Aakhya Ka Yo Kajal, Chhori Bindass and Mera Chand.
- Raju Punjabi had also sung songs in other languages, such as Hindi, Punjabi and Rajasthani. He had also sung devotional songs and bhajans.
- Raju Punjabi had won many awards and honors for his contribution to Haryanvi music. He had received the Haryana Ratna Award in 2017 and the Haryana Gaurav Award in 2018.
- Raju Punjabi was very active on social media platforms, such as X (formerly Twitter), Instagram and Facebook. He had more than 1.6 million followers on Instagram, where he used to share his pictures, videos and updates with his fans.
- Raju Punjabi was very close to his family and loved his daughters dearly. He often posted their photos and videos on his social media accounts. He also celebrated their birthdays and festivals with them.
- Raju Punjabi was very humble and down-to-earth. He respected his elders and colleagues and treated his fans with kindness. He always thanked his fans for their love and support.
- Raju Punjabi was very passionate about his work and always tried to improve his skills and creativity. He said that he learned a lot from his seniors and peers in the industry.
- Raju Punjabi was very adventurous and loved to travel. He had visited many places in India and abroad for his shows and vacations. He also enjoyed riding bikes and cars.
- Raju Punjabi had a tattoo of a musical note on his right arm. He said that it symbolized his love for music and his profession.