Raju Punjabi’s Wife, Mamta Wiki: Raju Punjabi was a popular Haryanvi singer who passed away on 24 August 2023 due to jaundice. He was known for his hit songs like ‘Desi Desi Na Bolya Kar’, ‘Solid Body’, ‘Sandal’ and ‘Aacha Lage Se’. He had a huge fan following and was considered as one of the pioneers of the Haryanvi music industry. But who was the woman behind his success and happiness? Who was his wife, Mamta, and what do we know about her? Here is everything you need to know about Raju Punjabi’s wife, Mamta.
Raju Punjabi’s Wife, Mamta Wikipedia
Mamta is Raju Punjabi’s wife and the mother of his two daughters, Bindu and Nobita. She was born and brought up in Hisar, Haryana, India. She is a homemaker and supported her husband in his musical career. She often appeared in his social media posts and videos, showing their love and affection for each other. She also featured in his song ‘Golu Molu’, which was dedicated to their younger daughter Nobita.
|Age||36-38 years old (estimated)|
|Birthplace||Hisar, Haryana, India|
|Husband||Raju Punjabi (died on 24 August 2023)|
|Children||Bindu and Nobita|
Age & Education
Mamta’s exact age is not known, but she is estimated to be between 36 and 38 years old. She got married to Raju Punjabi on 24 November in a traditional ceremony. The couple had a happy married life and celebrated their anniversary every year with love and joy.
Mamta and Raju Punjabi had two daughters, Bindu and Nobita. Bindu is the elder one and Nobita is the younger one. They are both adorable and cute, and Raju Punjabi loved them dearly. He often posted pictures and videos of them on his Instagram account @rajupunjabiofficial. He also sang songs for them and dedicated them to them. For example, he sang ‘Golu Molu’ for Nobita and featured her in the video. He also sang ‘Chand Chakori’ for Bindu and called her his princess.
Mamta is a homemaker and did not have any professional job. She took care of her family and household chores. She also helped her husband in his musical projects and supported him in his endeavors. She was proud of his achievements and fame, and always encouraged him to pursue his passion.
Mamta’s parents’ names are not known, but they are also from Hisar, Haryana, India. They were happy with their daughter’s marriage to Raju Punjabi and blessed them with their love and wishes. They also loved their granddaughters, Bindu and Nobita, and visited them often.
What Happened to Raju Punjabi?
Raju Punjabi was a famous Haryanvi singer who died on 24 August 2023 due to jaundice. He had been suffering from jaundice for 10 days and was admitted to a private hospital in Hisar. He had recovered briefly but then his condition worsened again. He breathed his last at the age of 40, leaving behind his wife and daughters.
He was known for his hit songs like ‘Desi Desi Na Bolya Kar’, ‘Solid Body’, ‘Sandal’ and ‘Aacha Lage Se’. He had a huge fan following and was considered as one of the pioneers of the Haryanvi music industry. He was also a loving husband and father who adored his family. His death was a shock and a loss for the Haryanvi music industry and his fans.
All About Raju Punjabi’s wife, Mamta
Mamta is a simple and humble woman who lived a happy life with her husband and daughters. She is not very active on social media, but she occasionally posted pictures of her family on her Instagram account @mamtapunjabi. She had more than 10k followers on Instagram and received a lot of love and appreciation from her fans.
She is devastated by the sudden demise of her husband on 24 August 2023. He had been suffering from jaundice for 10 days and was admitted to a private hospital in Hisar. He had recovered briefly but then his condition worsened again. He breathed his last at the age of 40, leaving behind his wife and daughters.
Mamta is now facing a tough time coping with the loss of her husband. She is trying to be strong for her daughters and herself. She has received a lot of support and condolences from Raju Punjabi’s fans, friends, family, colleagues, and the Haryanvi music industry. She has also thanked everyone for their prayers and sympathy.
12 Interesting Facts
- Mamta is Raju Punjabi’s childhood sweetheart. They knew each other since they were kids and fell in love with each other.
- Mamta is Raju Punjabi’s first and only girlfriend. He never dated anyone else before or after her.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s biggest fan. She loved his songs and always praised his talent.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s lucky charm. He believed that she brought him good luck and success in his career.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s best friend. They shared everything with each other and had a strong bond of trust and understanding.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s inspiration. He wrote many songs for her and dedicated them to her.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s soulmate. He called her his life partner and said that he could not live without her.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s queen. He treated her like a queen and gave her all the happiness and comfort that he could.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s angel. He thanked God for sending her into his life and making it beautiful.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s strength. She stood by him in his ups and downs and gave him courage and confidence.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s dream. He dreamed of growing old with her and spending the rest of his life with her.
- Mamta was Raju Punjabi’s reality. He lived his dream with her and cherished every moment with her.