Adam Britton is a renowned zoologist and crocodile expert who has worked on various projects for BBC, National Geographic, and other media outlets.
He is also a lecturer at Charles Darwin University and a National Geographic Photo Instructor. However, he recently pleaded guilty to 60 charges of bestiality and child abuse material in an Australian court, shocking the world with his sickening crimes.
Quick Info About Adam Britton
|Name||Adam Robert Corden Britton|
|Age||52 years old|
|Birth Place||West Yorkshire, Britton|
|Lives in||Darwin, Australia|
|Family member||Jarret Britton|
|Weight||Kg: 78. Pounds: 172 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 5’ 9″. In centimeters: 175 cm. In meters: 1.75 m.|
|Net Worth||USD 7.83 Million|
|Education||QEGS Wakefield Studied Zoology at University of Leeds Biological Science at University of Bristol|
Age & Qualification
Adam Britton was born in West Yorkshire, Britton in 1971. Adam is 52 years old. He grew up with a passion for animals and nature, especially reptiles. He attended QEGS Wakefield, a prestigious grammar school in England.
He then studied zoology at the University of Leeds, where he graduated with honors in 1993. He continued his education at the University of Bristol, where he obtained a master’s degree in biological science in 1995.
How Adam Britton Became a Famous Zoologist and Crocodile Lover
Adam Britton moved to Australia in 1998 to pursue his dream of working with crocodiles. He became a research associate at Charles Darwin University, where he conducted various studies on crocodile ecology, behavior, physiology, and conservation. He also established his own company, Big Gecko Crocodilian Research and Services, which provides consultancy and training on crocodile management and welfare.
Adam Britton has been involved in many media projects as a crocodile expert and presenter. He has worked with BBC, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and other networks on documentaries such as Life in Cold Blood, Croc Attack, Crocodile Hunter Diaries, and more. He has also written several books and articles on crocodiles and reptiles.
Britton is also a National Geographic Photo Instructor for Lindblad Expeditions, a travel company that offers cruises to exotic destinations. He teaches photography skills and shares his knowledge of wildlife and nature with the guests.
Britton’s Married Life and Family Background
Adam Britton is married to Erin Britton, a wildlife ranger who works for the Northern Territory Parks and Wildlife Service. They met in 2000 when they were both working on a crocodile project in Kakadu National Park. They got married in 2004 and live in Darwin with their two dogs.
Adam Britton has a brother named Jarret Britton, who is also a zoologist and works as a curator at the Australian Reptile Park.
Is Adam Available on Social Media?
Yes, his Instagram account is @adambrittoncroc. Not only this, but Britton also use Facebook and his FB account is @dr.adam.britton. He also uploads his zoology experience videos on his Youtube channel. You can watch his videos on his Youtube channel that is @crocodiliandotcom.
How Adam Britton Was Exposed as a Dog Rapist and Child Porn Viewer
In April 2022, Britton was arrested by the Northern Territory Police after they received a tip-off from an online user who had seen a video of him sexually abusing a dog. The police searched his property and found a shipping container that he had converted into a “torture room” where he filmed himself raping and torturing dozens of dogs until almost all of them died. He then posted the videos online under pseudonyms and accessed child abuse material.
The police also discovered that he had obtained many of the dogs from unsuspecting owners who had advertised them on Gumtree, an online marketplace platform. He would pretend to be interested in adopting the dogs and build rapport with the owners before taking them away. He would then lie to the owners about how the dogs were doing and send them old photos.
In September 2023, Adam Britton pleaded guilty to 60 charges of bestiality and child abuse material in the Northern Territory Supreme Court. The judge described his crimes as “grotesque” and warned that hearing the facts could cause “nervous shock”. He excused some of the court staff and security officers from the hearing due to the graphic nature of the evidence.
Adam Britton is currently remanded in custody and will be sentenced in December 2023. He faces up to 14 years in prison for each count of bestiality and up to 10 years for each count of child abuse material.
Shocking Things You Didn’t Know About Adam Britton
- Adam has a PhD in zoology from the University of Bristol. His thesis was on the thermal biology of crocodiles.
- Britton has a website called Crocodilian.com, which is a comprehensive online resource on crocodiles and their relatives. He also has a YouTube channel where he posts videos of his crocodile research and adventures.
- Britton has hosted David Attenborough on his property when the legendary broadcaster filmed part of the Life in Cold Blood series on reptiles and amphibians.
- Adam has helped to develop and test various methods and devices for capturing, measuring, and tagging crocodiles, such as the croc-cam, the croc-pole, and the croc-tracker.
- Britton has participated in several conservation and education initiatives, such as the Crocodile Specialist Group, the Croc Festival, and the Crocodylus Park.
- Britton has traveled to many countries and regions to study and photograph crocodiles and other wildlife, such as Africa, Asia, South America, Papua New Guinea, and Indonesia.
- He has a tattoo of a saltwater crocodile on his left arm.
- Britton is a fan of Star Wars and Doctor Who. He has a collection of memorabilia from these franchises.
- Adam is a vegetarian. He says he respects animals too much to eat them.
- Britton’s wife Erin once helped Prince Harry catch a crocodile when the royal visited Australia in 2015. She was part of the team that assisted him in attaching a satellite tracker to a 3-meter-long saltwater crocodile.
- Adam Britton’s brother Jarret is also a reptile lover and expert. He has worked with venomous snakes, lizards, turtles, and crocodiles. He is also an author and illustrator of books on reptiles.
- Britton’s crimes have shocked and disgusted his colleagues, friends, family, and fans.
- Many have expressed their disbelief and sadness at his actions. Some have also questioned how he could be so passionate about crocodiles and so cruel to dogs.