Philippa Hart is a British set decorator and designer who worked on several films and TV shows. She is also known as the longtime partner of Michael Gambon, who passed away on September 28, 2023, at 82. The couple had two sons together, Tom and Will, while Gambon remained married to his wife of 60 years, Anne Miller.
Information To Know
|Age||58 years old (as of 2023)|
|Partner||Michael Gambon (2000-2023)|
|Children||Tom Gambon (born in 2007) and Will Gambon (born in 2009)|
|Net Worth||Estimated $1 million|
Philippa Hart (age: 58 years old) was born in 1965 in the United Kingdom. She pursued a career in set decoration and design, working on various projects such as Sylvia (2003), Nanny McPhee, The Hours, How I Live Now (2013), Scoop (2006), The Gathering Storm (2002), and Pandaemonium (2000).
What is the Profession of Philippa Hart?
Philippa Hart, who was the partner of the renowned Irish-English actor Michael Gambon, is presently employed as a set decorator. She was born around 1965 and met Gambon in 2000 when they worked together on the film Longitude.
She has worked on several movies and TV shows, such as Sylvia, Nanny McPhee, The Gathering Storm, Scoop, The Hours, How I Live Now, and A Very British Scandal. She and Gambon have two sons together, Thomas and William, who were born in 2007 and 2009 respectively. She has been with Gambon for 23 years, even though he was legally married to his wife Anne Miller.
Family of Philippa Hart
It is not clear if Philippa Hart has any siblings or what her parents’ names and occupations are. She seems to keep her personal life private and low-profile.
How Philippa Hart and Michael Gambon Met?
She met Michael Gambon while working on the Channel 4 series Longitude in 2000. They started a romantic relationship and Gambon introduced her as his girlfriend to his co-stars on the set of Gosford Park in 2001. Gambon moved out of his home with his wife Anne Miller, whom he married in 1962, and had a son named Fergus with. However, he never divorced Miller and maintained a close relationship with her until his death.
Hart and Gambon lived together in a West London home and had two sons, Tom and Will. Gambon was very fond of his children and often brought them to the set of his films. Hart supported Gambon’s career and health issues, as he suffered from memory loss and pneumonia in his later years.
Gambon died peacefully in hospital with his wife Anne and son Fergus at his bedside on September 28, 2023. Hart and their sons were also by his side during his final moments. He was widely mourned by his fans and colleagues, who remembered him as a brilliant and versatile actor.
Has Philippa had any kids with Michael Gambon?
Philippa Hart has two kids with Michael Gambon, who was a famous Irish-English actor. Their names are Thomas and William, and they were born in 2007 and 2009 respectively.
They are Gambon’s second family; he was legally married to Anne Miller for over 60 years and had another son, Fergus, with her. Gambon met Hart when they worked together on the film Longitude in 2000, and they stayed together until his death in 2023.
- Philippa Hart is 25 years younger than Michael Gambon.
- She is not active on social media and prefers to keep a low profile.
- She has worked with some famous actors and directors such as Nicole Kidman, Emma Thompson, Woody Allen, and Stephen Daldry.
- She has been nominated for two BAFTA awards for her work on The Gathering Storm and Sylvia.
- She has a net worth of around $1 million, according to some online sources.
- She shares her birthday with her partner Gambon, who was born on October 19, 1940.
- She is a fan of gardening and has a beautiful rose garden at her home.
- She is an animal lover and has two dogs named Bertie and Lola.
- She is close friends with Hetty Baynes, who co-starred with Gambon in The Casual Vacancy.
- She has supported various charities such as Save the Children and Comic Relief.
- She has a good sense of humor and often makes Gambon laugh with her jokes.
- She is a loving mother and devoted partner who stood by Gambon’s side through thick and thin.